A film’s sound is just as important as the visuals on screen. Learn about all aspects of sound for film in this full day workshop with award winning filmmaker/composer Daniel Janke.
Topics will include:
• recording on location
• Fixing location sound issues
• mixing and editing in your digital audio workstation environment
• Considering the role of music
• Sound design and music as a continuium
• Working with a composer and choosing music
• Music rights and owning music
• And more!
When: Sunday, February 27th 10am-5pm
Where: SOVA Gallery
$50 general public | $40 KIAC members
Pre-registration required. 993-5005.
With Support from Yukon Media Development and SOVA.