KIAC offers and supports local community arts education through outreach programs, courses, and workshops that are developed and implemented to meet the broad range of community interests. If you have a hobby, skill, or craft you would like to share with the community, please consider hosting a workshop!
Upcoming Workshops & Educational Programming
- To register for a program, course, or workshop, please stop by the KIAC office (9am-5pm, Mon – Fri) or call 867-993-5005. An email address and phone number must be provided at the time of registration.
- For courses with associated fees, registrants must pay the course fee in full to confirm their spot. Payment is accepted in the following forms: cash (CAD), cheque, debit, or credit (in person or over the phone).
- Registration and waitlists will be recorded on a first-come-first-served basis. In the event that space becomes available in a full course, it will be offered to the persons on the list in sequence.
- Drop-in programming does not require advance registration. Simply show up the day of! Please note that some drop-ins have a maximum amount of participants. First come, first served.
- Registrants have up to one week prior to the start of the workshop to withdraw and receive a full refund. After this time, registrants may withdraw but no refund will be given.
- Although every reasonable effort will be made to offer all advertised courses, cancellation may occur in the event of an insufficient number of registrants or extreme temperatures. If KIAC cancels a course, a full refund will be paid to all registrants.