Among the most northern competitive film festivals in the world, the Dawson City International Short Film Festival (DCISFF) has been showing short films of all genres every Easter weekend since 2000. The festival also includes special events such as master classes with exciting guests, meet and greets, workshops, filmmaking challenges and awards. www.dawsonfilmfest.com
Relive the 2017 Film Fest in our Photo Essay.
Relive the 2016 Film Fest in Chris Healey’s Photo Essay.
The festival also runs workshops and events through out the year.
For a list of our available rental equipment, click here
- Pot Luck and Film Day! February 17
- February 14: Dessert and a Movie
- Film Screening & Meet and Greet, Sunday, January 14, 7pm
- Yukon 48 Film Challenge
- The Sun at Midnight: Film Screening
- Stop Motion Animation and Puppet Building with Veronica Verkley
- Film Fest Call for Submissions
- Film Screening: Angry Inuk
- Canon C100 MkII Intensive Camera Workshop