The purchase of an annual membership provides KIAC with funding we can count on from year to year. We invite you to contribute to KIAC’s sustainability by purchasing a membership at one of many levels.
Annual memberships run for one year from April 1st to March 31st of the following year. If the membership is purchased after January 1st, the following membership year is included.
- individual: $25 annually ($110/5yrs)
- family: $50 annually ($220/5yr)
- senior/student: $10 annually ($45/5yrs)
- special prices at select events, programs, and workshops
- discounted rates for vendors at Artist Markets and Art & Craft Fairs
- receive advance event announcements and artist opportunities straight to your inbox
- audio/visual equipment rentals
- member facility drop-ins ($5/hr ballroom, classroom, and piano rentals), photocopying/laminating, button maker, and other equipment
- lead workshops, programs, and drop-ins
- participation in KIAC Members Exhibitions at the ODD Gallery and Confluence at the SOVA Gallery
- contribute to the direction of DCAS (voice of the membership at our AGM, committees, Board of Directors)
A corporate membership enjoys the same benefits as the basic membership but with the additional benefit of being publicly associated with KIAC in a way that suits your organization’s needs. Corporate members are invited to contribute annually to specific events or programs, or to the KIAC General Fund. Benefits will depend on the type of membership, but may include:
- $250 a year: Proud Sponsor signage at your business
- $500 a year: Free ad in event program
- $1000 a year: Name and/or logo on signage at event
- $3000 a year: Name and/or logo on KIAC website
- $5000 a year: “Presented in Partnership” naming rights
For more information or to talk to someone at KIAC about a corporate membership, please contact us.