Participant Financial Assistance Fund
A charitable fund dedicated to assisting youth with fees associated with the Youth Art Enrichment program.
YAE is a great experience for artistic youth. It’s a place to learn new skills, meet friends, and have fun! We want to make sure our program is accessible to all Yukon youth. Recognizing that the participation fee can be a burden for some participants/families, we would like to offer accepted participants the opportunity to apply for financial assistance.
Who Can Apply
- Youth who have applied to participate in the 2020 Youth Art Enrichment program.
- Youth who do not have the resources to pay the participation fee, which is $50 for Dawson youth, and $150 for all other Yukon youth.
Note: While we do not require proof of low-income status, if you or your family can comfortably pay the the fee, please consider leaving this fund for those who cannot (as there are a limited number of applications that we can finance).
- Applications must be completely filled out to be considered.
- Applications must be received by February 15, 2020.
- You will receive a response by February 20, 2020.
Note: Your application to the Participant Financial Assistant Fund is confidential. Additionally, the names of those who receive the bursary are not made public.