The Dawson City Arts Society is the registered charitable organization that operates the Klondike Institute of Art and Culture. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of Yukon residents through the arts. There are many ways to support KIAC, from contributing monetarily, to donating in-kind support, and more. To sponsor an event or program, or to offer in-kind support, please contact us directly.
How to Make a Donation
1. Easy – choose online, mail or in person (details below)
2. Custom – choose general donation, or a specific program/project
3. Good deal – comes with a charitable tax receipt
Charitable Tax Rate
Disclaimer – estimates based on CanadaHelps Charitable Donation Tax Credits Calculator
Donation $200 $500 $750 $1000 $1500 $2000 $3000 $5000
Tax credit $43 $168 $273 $377 $586 $795 $1213 $2049
To donate online through CanadaHelps, please do so here.
1. Use secure form below
2. Choose method of payment (credit card or paypal)
3. Use the Fund Designation drop down arrow to choose which fund you wish to donate to
4. Charitable tax receipt is emailed at the time of donation
To donate by cheque, mail it or visit the office.
1. Please make all donations payable to: Dawson City Arts Society, Box 8000, Dawson City, YT, Y0B 1G0.
2. Choose amount and which fundraiser to donate to:
– the KIAC General Fund
– the 20/20 Anniversary Campaign
– the Film Festival
– the ODD Gallery
– the Reprise Memorial Scholarship Fund*
3. Let us know if you would like a charitable tax receipt.
To donate by debit, credit, or cash, please visit the office.
1. Choose amount and which fundraiser to donate to.
2. Let us know if you would like an income tax receipt.
*The Reprise Music Scholarship Fund was established in memory of Gord Polichek, Wendy Perry, and Willie Gordon. This fund supports music education in Dawson City.