With the rising cases of COVID-19 in the territory, the Yukon government has announced new public health measures. KIAC has updated its guidelines in order to comply with new measures and resume programs and events.
- All visitors to KIAC / Dënäkär Zho must read and follow signs posted at the entrances and follow these guidelines:
- MUST provide proof of vaccination if over 12 years of age. KIAC uses a QR code reader.
- wear a mask at all times unless eating, drinking, or directed by their program instructor.
- Stay home if feeling ill.
- Program and event capacity will be set by staff depending on the space being used.
- Event organizers and attendees must be double vaccinated, and event organizers must verify their attendees status, and follow covid guidelines that will be included in the rental agreement.
- Events in the ballroom are limited to 25 people seated (including organizers, presenters, volunteers, etc) with physical distancing, (i.e. a meeting or conference).
We kindly ask all visitors to respect our guidelines as we navigate and adapt to the current situation. We will do our best to communicate any changes or updates through our newsletter, on our website, and by emailing ticket holders and registered participants.
Thank you / Mähsi Cho. Let’s keep Dawson healthy!