WHAT? A loopable video projection, no sound. 5 minutes maximum length.
a maximun of 3 works will be chosen to be screened.
WHERE? A projection from Bombay Peggys onto the Princess Street side of KIAC
$250 honorarium for each artist.
Can be a new or existing work.
Films will play after sunset from April 14 to 17.
The work can be any subject matter/genre. As it is an outdoor public projection, no inappropriate material will be considered.
To apply please send in a short synopsis/description of the planned work and any visual support material (images and or links to video).
Deadline, march 1, 2022.
By submitting to the Dawson City International Short Film Festival (DCISFF), the filmmaker (or their representative) agrees that:.
1. DCISFF is permitted to use part of the work for publicity and promotional purposes;
2. Contact info for filmmakers and/or distributors may be published in the festival program and website.
3. DCISFF is permitted to retain the submitted video for inclusion in our non-circulating library (archives);
4. DCISFF is not responsible for any damage or loss to materials submitted in any way;
5. The artist must be legally authorized to enter this film in the 2022 Dawson City International Short Film Festival.
6. Any copyrighted materials included in the work must have been legally cleared for use.
7. The credits must include the “Commsisioned by the Dawson City International Short Film Festival”