KIAC’s Holiday Art & Craft Fair: November 25 – 29, 2020
KIAC Ballroom at Dënäkär Zho
Table Registration: Thursday, October 22, 2020
867 993 5005
KIAC’s annual Holiday Art & Craft fair will look different this year but will continue to support local artists & makers, as well as local shopping, in a safe manner.
- This year’s fair will be stretched out over multiple days to avoid crowding and to ensure safe distancing.
- All sales will go through one checkout run by KIAC staff. Vendors will need to provide detailed inventory and clear labels in advance. Vendors will not be expected to sit their own tables (though we may be able to accommodate some if there is interest).
- Shopper capacity will be limited (and may require booking times in advance). Event-specific protocols will be posted closer to the date.
- As always our priority is supporting local artists and we are only reserving tables for artists/crafters/makers selling their handmade and original creations.
- This year, in light of the current situation and the lack of other venues, we may open up some tables for other types of items closer to the Craft Fair date. Please stay tuned.
Table registrations will open on Thursday, October 22nd
Phone 993 5005
Payment required to secure a table
$40 members / $45 non-members / $25 students
Please contact email@example.com or 993 5005 with any questions, suggestions, concerns or feedback.
Table fees for this annual event are a fundraiser for ODD Gallery & KIAC Artist in Residence programming.
100% of sales go to the artists.