The purchase of an annual membership provides KIAC with funding we can count on from year to year. We invite you to contribute to KIAC’s sustainability by purchasing a membership at one of many levels.
Annual memberships cover the calendar year, January 1st to December 31st. If the membership is purchased during or after Arts Fest, the following calendar year is included.
- individual: $25 annually
- family: $50 annually
- senior: $10 annually
- special prices at select events and workshops
- receive weekly emailed newsletters, quarterly programming brochures, and event invitations
- access to KIAC equipment and resources
- participation in KIAC Membership exhibitions:
Annual – Confluence at the SOVA Gallery
Biennial – ODD Gallery
- contribute direction to DCAS (voice of the membership at our AGM, committees, Board of Directors)
A corporate membership enjoys the same benefits as the basic membership but with the additional benefit of being publicly associated with KIAC in a way that suits your organization’s needs. Corporate members are invited to contribute annually to specific events or programs, or to the KIAC General Fund. Benefits will depend on the type of membership, but may include:
- $250 a year: Proud Sponsor signage at your business
- $500 a year: Free ad in event program
- $1000 a year: Name and/or logo on signage at event
- $3000 a year: Name and/or logo on KIAC website
- $5000 a year: “Presented in Partnership” naming rights
For more information or to talk to someone at KIAC about a corporate membership, please contact us.