We want you to produce a short film to be used to promote the Film Festival.
- The Trailer. can encompass any genre (i.e. drama, comedy, documentary, animation, experimental, etc.)
- The duration must be 29 seconds. (No exceptions)
- The winning production is awarded $150 cash (sponsored by LODESTAR Productions) and a free pass to the 2018 Dawson City Intrenational Short Film Festival
- Other entries may be chosen to be shown at the 2018 Dawson City International Short Film Festival and on Community Cable 9 (Whitehorse) and Local Channel 12 in Dawson.
- You can enter as many trailers as you want.
- There is no age limit for contestants
- You can shoot on any medium (all video and film formats)
- Submission format is quicktime.
- This basic information must be included: Our Logo (download below)
Dawson City International Short Film Festival, March 29-April1, 2018 and our web site address www.dawsonfilmfest.com
- If it is not included it will be superimposed over an appropriate section of the winning trailer for a duration of up to 6 seconds
- Entries must be received by 4pm, Monday, March 19, 2018
- Entries must be sent to the:
Klondike Institute of Art and Culture
2nd & Princess
PO Box 8000, Dawson City, Y0B 1G0
- Files may be sent by FTP or vimeo links.
For more info, and the registration form click here