We believe that arts and culture creates strong empowered communities. That’s why we’re on a mission is to increase the quality of life of Yukoners through the creation, presentation, and celebration of arts and culture, and we invite you to help shape our mission!
Be An Arts & Culture Leader!
We’re seeking members for 3 of our committees:
- Performing Arts Committee – You are passionate about presenting live music, theatre, and dance to our entire community, can meet up to 4x/year with the committee, and can be a committee champion for KIAC’s performing arts!
- Learn more about or step up for the PA Committee
- Fundraising and Development Committee – You believe in KIAC, and want to ensure our long-term financial sustainability. You have experience – or want to gain experience – in planning & implementing online fundraisers, sponsorship programs, donor programs, or thinking creatively to create new revenue streams.
- Learn more about or step up for the F&D Committee
- Gallery & Residency Committee – You are a visual artist or passionate about visual arts, and are eager to assist with contemporary art exhibitions, Macaulay House Artist-In-Residency program, events, programs, and artist selections.
- Learn more about or step up for the G&R Committee
Have questions? Contact Capp – Director@kiac.ca