Deadline Fri April 8, 2022: Call for Proposals for the The Yukon Riverside Arts Festival / Print and Publishing Festival taking place June 9-12, 2022.
The annual weekend of interdisciplinary art showcases local and regional artists in Dawson City, Yukon including:
- Scheduled performances and exhibitions at various locations Friday to Sunday
- Installations and interactive projects installed throughout Dawson
- Artist demonstration tents on the waterfront
- Summer Artists Market
- Kids Tent
- Live Music Stage
…. and the long-awaited return of the Gallery Hop to kick off Thursday evening!
This year’s Dawson Daily News Print & Publishing Festival will also be taking place as part of the Yukon Riverside Arts Fest from June 9 – 12, 2022.
How You Can Take Part in the Festival!
CALL FOR PROPOSALS OPENS MARCH 15th for the following artist opportunities (deadline April 8, 2022):
- ARTIST INSTALLATIONS: Create and display your artwork at a network of installations across Dawson City
- DEMO TENT: Demonstrate your art practice or craft in the “Demo Tent”
- EVENTS, PERFORMANCES & PARTNERSHIPS: Propose a workshop, performance, cultural event, artist talk, studio visit, party, etc.
- GALLERY HOP: Partner with a business or other location to display and sell your work.
- ART MARKET: Rent a table to sell your artwork on Sat June 11 & Sun June 12.
- LIVE MUSIC STAGE: Perform as a musical act during the festival from Fri June 10 – Sun June 12.
SUBMIT A PROPOSAL
We invite artists, collectives, performers, and community partners to submit a proposal for the festival.
KIAC is seeking proposals for the creation and presentation of new work in all mediums. This call is open to Yukon and regional (NWT/Atlin) artists and collectives at any stage of their artistic practices.
The Print & Publishing Festival will also be taking place as part of YRAF, so we encourage writers, printmakers, storytellers, comic artists, etc. to apply as well!
VISIT YRAF.CA for more info on how to apply!