Come on over to KIAC to sample wines from the 2014 Rotary Wine Festival paired with appetizers ( created by some of Dawson’s best chefs (menu below)! Chill out to some cool jazz by the Bob Hilliard Trio.
$40 gets you 4 pairings (Wine and appetizer).
(available at KIAC or Maximilian’s)
If you just want to enjoy some appetizers and the music it’s only $25, (at the door)
Door prizes, trivia, test your palate game…..
7:30, November 14th, KIAC Ballroom
* Duck on crisped potatoes with cranberry-orange relish and Gorgonzola whip
* Pesto tart with fresh tomatoes
* Barbecued meat balls
* Mushroom turnovers with tomato chutney
* Goat cheese and caramelized onion tarts
* Liptauer and pumpernickel
* Lamb pops
* Cheese sticks
* Spicy samosas and dipping sauce
* Fish tarts
And for dessert………………….
* Caramel Layered Dark Chocolate Brownie Squares
* Almond Cherry Bites
* Orange Dark Chocolate Truffles
A fundraiser for the Klondike Institute of Art and Culture