Youth Art Enrichment – Participant Financial Assistance Fund
A charitable fund dedicated to assisting Youth Art Enrichment participants pay their participation fee.
YAE is a great experience for artistic youth. It’s a place to learn new skills, meet friends, and have fun! We want to make sure our program is accessible to all Yukon youth. Recognizing that the participation fee can be a burden for some participants/families, we would like to offer accepted participants the opportunity to apply for financial assistance.
Who May Apply
- Youth who have been accepted to participate in an upcoming Youth Art Enrichment program.
- Youth who do not have the resources to pay the $150 participation fee.
Note: While we do not require proof of low-income, if you or your family can comfortably pay the $150, please consider leaving this fund for those who cannot (as there are a limited number of applications that we can finance). NOTE: ALL DAWSON PARTICIPANTS ARE EXEMPT FROM THE 150$ FEE.
- Applications must be completely filled out to be considered.
- Applications must be received by February 21, 2019.
- You will receive a response by February 28, 2019.
Note: Your application to the Participant Financial Assistant Fund is confidential. Additionally, we will not make public the names of those who receive the bursary.