The Klondike Institute of Art & Culture (KIAC) presents a year-round professional performing arts series that actively engages our community and provides inspiring performance opportunities for international, national, and regional artists in many disciplines. Our diverse program includes Jazz, Classical, Folk & Roots, Experimental, Dance, Theatre, and more with each performance supported by KIAC staff and volunteers.
KIAC’s performing arts series is supported by the Canadian Arts Presentation Fund.
- Rob Dickson, Michael C. Duguay, and Jona Barr at the KIAC Ballroom, Dec 9
- The Sufferettes at the KIAC Ballroom, Jan 11
- Nakatani Gong Orchestra
- Life, Love and Drinking Alone: the artist’s guide to smashing your phone, Nov 30
- Lafayette String Quartet, Oct 17
- Coffee House & Open Mic Night season begins!
- House & Land at the KIAC Ballroom
- Jeremy Dutcher – Wolastoqiyik Lintuwakonawa (Maliseet Songs)
- Winona Wilde & Joey O’Neil at the KIAC Ballroom
- The Sadies: Two Nights at the Palace Grand (Aug 18 & 19)
- Steve Gunn at the KIAC Ballroom
- Jennifer Castle at the KIAC Ballroom
- Jane Bunnett & Maqueque Sextet from Cuba, Oct 26
- Petunia and the Vipers at the Palace Grand
- The 2018 Dawson Daily News Print & Publishing Festival
- Gwaandak Theatre – The Unplugging at Dänojà Zho Cultural Centre
- Coffee House & Open Mic Night
- Yukon Comedy Festival – Sun, March 25
- Hip Hop in the KIAC Ballroom
- C.R. Avery
- Jim Bryson & Rob Dickson
- Songwriting Circle – Skye Wallace, Jim Bryson, and Rob Dickson
- DCMF Presents: Songwriter-in-Residence Skye Wallace Concert
- The Jen Hodge All Stars
- Henderson-Kolk Guitar Duo
- Runaway Moon Theatre: 21 Ways to Make the World Last Longer
- Beòlach Concert
- Andrew Laviolette CD Release
- The Nutcracker Returns!
- Khari Wendell McClelland: Freedom Singer
See all posts for Performing Arts.