- Courses for community members and visitors to Dawson are a KIAC programming priority.
- To ensure sustainability, these courses should not operate at a loss.
- Budgets will be developed based on course fees and a minimum number of registered participants.
- Although every reasonable effort will be made to offer all advertised courses, cancellation may occur in the event of an insufficient number of registrants.
- If KIAC cancels a course, a full refund will be paid to all course registrants.
- For courses with associated fees, registrants must pay for the course in full to confirm registration. KIAC will not reserve space in a course without payment.
**Once payment is made, registrants have up to a week prior to the start of the workshop to withdraw and receive a full refund. After this time, registrants can withdraw but no refund will be given.
- Registration and wait lists will be recorded on a first-come-first-served basis. In the event that a space becomes available, it will be offered to the persons on the list in sequence.
- Payments are accepted in the following forms: cash (CAD), cheque, debit, or credit (in the KIAC office or over the phone).
- Registrants must provide an email address and phone number at time of registration.
Questions? Contact us at 867-993-5005 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org