February 16 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 5:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until February 29, 2020
Every second Sunday from 5 – 8 PM in the KIAC classroom.
Join artists Dan Brown and Devon Berquist for an evening of screenprinting! This drop-in is meant for folks who have a basic knowledge of screenprinting. Some instruction is provided but it’s largely self-directed time to work on projects. That being said, all are welcome to drop by to watch and learn – Dan and Devon are very helpful and can assist in getting you started!
Date: Every Second Sunday, 5 – 8 PM.
Cost: $10 KIAC Members & SOVA Students / $12 Non Members (use of inks, supplies, equipment)
Free to come hang out, watch, and learn about the process!
(enter through the back door, into the classroom)
Levels: All levels are welcome.
- Bring your images and supplies (some equipment and materials are available for use, see below) and use our space to make your prints.
- A brief tour of the space may be provided, some instruction available.
- Student quality inks and other materials may be accessed for beginners or those wishing to experiment.
- KIAC’s screens are available to use, providing they are well maintained (ie: cleaned after each use).
- Transparency printing is available at KIAC before 4pm. Bring a flash drive with your file ready to print. Printing fees apply.