Macaulay House Studio Residency
Accepting bookings from Dawson artists: now until the end of Sept, 2020
We have filled up the studio slots, but you may apply to be on the waiting list in case of future openings.
As a result of COVID 19, planned artist residencies have been cancelled through September and we invite local Dawson City artists to apply for use of the studio spaces at Macaulay House.
Duration of 4 weeks, 2 artists at a time.
- Have use of one studio space at Macaulay House to create/experiment with their work.
- Use of wireless internet (any usage overage charges will be the responsibility of the artists)
- Have use of KIAC equipment/materials during that time. Subject to availability.
To Apply: please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subjuct line “Studio Residency”. Please include the following:
- Contact info
- Short Bio and/or CV
- Maximum 1 Page work/project plan.
- Preferred dates ( 4 weeks maximum)
- Support material. Maximum 15 images (jpg, 72 dpi, 1920 x 1080 pixels) (or link to website).
- Dawson City residents only.
- No use of bedroom spaces. (No overnight accommodation)
- Use of bathroom. Clean all contacted surfaces before and after each use.
- Limited use of common spaces.
- Light kitchen use (coffee, tea, snacks. No meals please). Clean all contacted surfaces before and after each use.
- Respect the social distancing rules with the other studio artist.
- No outside visitors.
Contact: Dan Sokolowski: email@example.com