One position currently availableYouth Art Enrichment Assistant
The YAE Assistant works closely with KIAC Programs Coordinator under the direction of the Executive Director to organize and implement the Youth Art Enrichment program.
Interested candidates should have:
- At least one year of post-secondary education.
- A background in the arts.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience coordinating and working with volunteers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to work independently, as well as cooperatively, in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours, outside normal workday.
Duration: 6 weeks, 35 hours a week from Oct 14 to Nov 21
Wage: $15 an hour
Closing Date for Applications: Sept 29, 2014 @ 4:30 pm
For a detailed job description or to apply, please email: Karen DuBois at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for information on the Youth Art Enrichment program? Click HERE
Added to cache at Sep 29, 2014 03:37:29